Salt Lake City, Utah
Idaho - All
Best Places to Work in Idaho: Zions Bank
At Zions Bank, we believe our employees are our greatest assets. Our Guiding Principles state, “We are committed to reward and recognize exceptional employee performance and be the premier employer of choice.”
When you join the Zions Bank team, you join a community of professionals dedicated to the clients, the communities and the shareholders we serve. Zions Bank ranked No. 3 among large banks in American Banker magazine’s “Best Banks to Work For” issue in 2015.
At Zions Bank, employees enjoy:
• Benefits: All employees regularly scheduled to work 20 hours per week in a regular-status position receive benefits, including matched 401(k) plans, sales bonuses, health insurance and job flexibility.
• Learning opportunities: Employees have access to training and development programs, mentoring, job aids and support tools. Zions Bank offers tuition assistance to employees who meet basic eligibility requirements.
• Career development and recognition: Zions Bank has developed an extensive formal mentoring program that pairs up-and-coming bank employees with seasoned senior managers who help employees work toward their personalized goals. Zions Bank offers numerous award programs to recognize and reward employees and contribute to the quality of their lives.
• A company committed to diversity: We believe success requires an environment where people are respected for who they are and valued for their contributions. Our Diversity Business Forums incorporate special networking events, motivational speeches and coaching, and include the Women’s Business Forum, Hispanic Business Forum, Black Business Forum, LGBT Business Forum, and Asian/Pacific Islander Diversity Forum.
• A company committed to the communities it serves: Zions Bank employees contributed thousands of hours to worthy organizations by serving on community boards, volunteer teaching, and assisting community programs last year. Employees contribute their time through the bank’s Paint-a-Thon annual service project as well as teaching financial literacy classes in local schools through Teach Children to Save and Get Smart About Credit. They also contribute thousands of dollars annually to the United Way and the Idaho Foodbank.
Interested in a career with Zions Bank? Learn more about our company and view current job listings by visiting https://www.zionsbank.com/hr/index.jsp